Being a digital creator is hard. It’s hard enough to create content if you’re juggling family commitments & brutal work commute, let alone if you’re a part-time Creator.
I find the below tips work well for me:
- Use the Notion template for your main project overview.
- Use a bullet journal to self-reflect on your daily progress.
- Find a min of 2 hours of uninterrupted dedicated work.
- Don’t skip out on healthy meals & exercising regularly.
- Visualize your goals & work towards them every day (manifestation).
There’s one aspect of my daily life that I enjoy doing but is draining a lot of my time & energy, and that is cooking or prepping meals.
In order to save time, energy & sanity, I use meal prep companies like Yolo Foods to prepare high-quality frozen meals for the next 1 to 2 weeks.
I don’t eat prepped meals every day, but they definitely help to ease the burden of:
- Constantly having to think about what to cook
- Wasting time buying groceries
- Prepping & cooking the ingredients
- Cleaning up after myself
Just imagine the cumulative time I’ve saved from not having to do all of the above. That saved time can be channeled into creating content & building my brand.
So if you’re a Creator residing in Malaysia, I highly recommend you check Yolo Foods out.
- Halal certified
- Healthy, convenient, high-quality meals ready in 3 minutes